● Expert clinical psychologists that provide the intervention based on the actual need.
● Medico-Legal assessments and reports.
● Workplace psychological wellbeing.
● Employee job fit assessments.
● Medical Surveillance and Health Evaluations.
● This service is to assist employees to pro-actively manage their personal health risk.
The following benefits are on an access only basis. These services include:
• Emergency telephonic advice and information – 24/7
• Referrals to medical practitioners and facilities
• Liaison with next of kin to keep them informed
In addition to the general medical advice service, medical operators will guide a person through a
medical crisis situation involving the beneficiary. The beneficiary will receive emergency advice or
have necessary support organised, by utilising the 24-hour Contact Centre Doctor.
This service includes referrals to Crisis lines in case of:
• Poison Hotline – In House
• Suicide Hotline – Life Line
• Rape and HIV Counselling
• Family and Domestic Abuse
• Child Abuse
• Bereavement Counselling
For the beneficiary's medical aid or own account:
• Emergency medical response to the scene of an incident
• Emergency medical transportation to the nearest appropriate medical facility
This is a powerful, dynamic product which provides a comprehensive legal assistance service to the beneficiary and his/her immediate family.
24-hour Legal Assistance
Qualified lawyers and legal consultants as well as academics provide the service. The service
• A 24-hours telephonic legal advice line;
• A legal document service; and
• A direct legal consultation service
• Letter of demand
• Find a lawyer
Beneficiaries and their immediate families have on-going access to a 24-hour legal advice service
on any aspect of the law such as criminal law, family law, insurance law, child law, labour law motor law, etc. The beneficiary and his immediate family is entitled to utilise the advice service as frequently as required provided that the assistance shall be furnished to the beneficiary directly and only on legal matters pertaining to the beneficiary, and, in his or her personal capacity.
Free standard legal documents
If a beneficiary requires a purchase/sale, lease agreement, power-of-attorney, will, domestic employment agreement, ante-nuptial agreement, etc., we will provide these free at his or her request. The beneficiary will also be advised on the application of each of these documents and the procedures and principles that apply.
30-minute free consultation
This service involves a free initial 30-minute consultation should any matter require legal action. The beneficiary will then be referred to a lawyer who forms part of our network for a direct free
30-minute consultation. After the 30-minute consultation, the beneficiary can then elect whether or not to continue with that specific lawyer’s services at a fee structure agreed to between himself and the lawyer. Such fees will be for the beneficiary’s account. The free 30-minute consultation service is available at a lawyer that is situated within the magisterial district where the beneficiary resides. This consultation facility is limited to one consultation per matter.
Letter of demand
The lawyer or consultant will write a letter of demand on behalf the beneficiary. This is limited to
one letter per event.
Find a Lawyer
If a matter is of such a nature that the beneficiary has to consider litigation, the team of experts will assess all the facts and circumstances and research the matter thoroughly, in order to ascertain which way a case should be approached, and will then suggest 2 top attorney’s firms which will be the best for the job. This benefit includes expert investigation and research into the matter in order to empower a beneficiary to make the correct decision when choosing an attorney.
Our hassle-free service procedure
• The beneficiary calls the call centre number and provides full information of the circumstances and services required.
• The call centre advisor will assess the situation and inform the beneficiary of the procedure
pertaining to the service; and
• Advise the beneficiary; or
• Forward a standard legal document to the beneficiary if such was needed; or
• Refer the beneficiary to a lawyer for a 30-minute free legal consultation if necessary; or
• Inform the beneficiary that the nature of the matter necessitates more research after which
a lawyer would return the beneficiary’s call with the requested advice.
• Where necessary a letter of demand will be sent on behalf of the beneficiary.
• When necessary and if litigation is the only option left to the beneficiary, the
lawyer/consultant will further investigate the matter and suggest two top attorney’s firms to
the beneficiary which would be the best suited to handle the beneficiary’s problem.
Our lawyers are available 24-hours a day, 365-days of the year.
Assistance is available and accessible 24- hours per day, 365- days a year through a dedicated 0861-number.
Who is entitled to the service?
The service is provided to the beneficiary and his/her immediate family. Immediate family means
the principal beneficiary’s spouse/partner and their biological and legally adopted dependent and
unmarried children up to age 21.
The Service is limited to personal matters only. Business legal matters are excluded.
Terms and conditions are all stipulated above.
You and your family can obtain telephonic assistance from the Call Centre with Financial counselling relating to financial literacy. This service also provides you and your family with the ability to obtain counselling on financial matters that this is impartial and is geared to assisting on a wide range of financial literacy topics
• The importance of and setting up of financial budgets;
• Debt management;
• ITC checks – obtaining, interpreting, and understanding the reports (1 per every 6 months;
• Formal Debt review (*)
(*) You and your family will be liable for a maximum of R3000 of the legislated costs for this